Cabot manufactures carbon blacks for a variety of thermoplastic molding applications, primarily automotive, electrical/electronics, household appliances and blow molded containers.
Each grade is specifically designed to meet a particular performance balance in terms of the five key performance criteria important to the molded engineering plastic applications:
- color strength,
- blue tone,
- UV stability,
- pigment dispersability,
- masterbatch dilutability.
Product LiteratureFind more Downloads
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: español - North America
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: 中文 - China GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: English - Indonesia GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: български - Europe