Allergens (Food) - Carbon Black Grades
Type: Product Safety & Health
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
Cabot Corporation's carbon black grades include all BLACK PEARLS®, ELFTEX®, MOGUL®, MONARCH®, REGAL®, SPHERON®, STERLING®, VULCAN®, UNITED®, MACHEM®, SHOBLACK®, CSX™, CRX™, and IRX™ grades.
Based on our knowledge of the manufacturing process and the products, Cabot's carbon black grades are not expected to contain food allergens.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- BLACK PEARLS® for Molded Engineering Polymers
- CB for Plastics: Global Recommendation Guide
- CB for Friction Materials
- CB for Lead Acid Batteries
- CB for Polyolefin Film Applications
- Pigment Blacks for Lithographic Printing Inks
- CB Selection Guide for Specialty Niche Applications
- CB for Specialty Niche Applications - NA
- MOGUL® E & BLACK PEARLS® E Blacks for UV-cured Printing Inks
- P-type Blacks for Pressure Pipes