Cabot's carbon black products provide pigmentation in electrophotographic applications. These products are the industry standard black pigments for dual component & non-magnetic mono-component toners and are often used in magnetic toners to boost image densities or tune toner electrical properties.
Benefits of Carbon Black in Electrophotograpic Printing
Due to its high color strength, carbon black is an excellent pigment for digital imaging applications since it provides high image densities at relatively low pigment loadings. In addition, proper selection of a carbon black pigment can allow a toner formulator to adjust both the color undertone of an image and the electrical properties of the toner particles.
Selection GuidesFind more Downloads
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: español - North America
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: English - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: български - Europe
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: English - China GHS