Semi-conductive carbon black compounds are used in the manufacture of underground power cables. The semicon compound functions as a shield to smooth out any sharp edges on the conductor surface and eliminates any electrical field stresses by homogenizing the electrical field around the conductor.
Our range of VULCAN® XC-type conductive blacks has been developed to help semi-conductive compound formulators achieve long cable life.
Product LiteratureFind more Downloads
- VULCAN® XC72 MSDS: English - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72 MSDS: español - North America
- VULCAN® XC72 MSDS: Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72 MSDS: български - Europe
- VULCAN® XC72 MSDS: English - China GHS