For the battery and energy storage market, carbon blacks serve as:
- a pigmentation, conductivity and electrochemical component of lead acid battery expansion materials,
- a source of carbon in the manufacture of graphitic carbon for electrical brushes.
The benefits of carbon black
Choose low-color carbon blacks for lead acid battery and carbon brush applications, where analytical and physical uniformity are required. For batteries and fuel cells (where chemical cleanliness is required), the appropriate choice is conductive or highly conductive blacks.
- CB for Lead Acid Batteries
- CB Selection Guide for Specialty Niche Applications
- CB for Specialty Niche Applications - NA
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: English - Indonesia GHS
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: български - Europe
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: español - North America
- VULCAN® XC72R MSDS: English - China GHS