Cabot's carbon black technologies provide solutions for the high performance coatings industry, especially the technically demanding automotive base coat application. Formulators of high quality automotive OEM & refinish coatings systems utilize Cabot pigments to create mass tone black finishes and to tint a full range of basecoat colors.
Cabot's carbon black pigment portfolio offers customers products for use in both aqueous and solvent systems, and we help customers achieve high performance levels in base coat applications through a combination of global leadership in carbon black technology, continued advancement in pigment treatment technology, and focused technical support.
Cabot has just introduced EMPEROR®1800 carbon black, specifically developed for water-borne coatings systems.
EMPEROR 1800 provides formulators of basecoats for automotive and other high-color applications with the following benefits:
- superior black color performance;
- easy and economical dispersion;
- high level of dispersion stability;
- minimized use of dispersion additives.
Selection GuidesFind more Downloads
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: English - Indonesia GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: English - China GHS
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: español - North America
- MONARCH® 900 MSDS: 中文 - China GHS