Have a Question?Contact Us
The unique properties of Cabot fumed silicas and aluminas are well-suited for use in a wide variety of cosmetic and personal care products, including antiperspirants, cosmetics, fragrances, hair and body care products, and dental products. Both treated and untreated fumed silicas can provide free-flow and anti-caking to powders and thickening and suspension to liquids and semi-solids.
Desired by cosmetic manufacturers because of its optical properties and very high purity, SpectrAl® PC-401 fumed alumina is ideal for use in cosmetics and personal care products where a soft focus effect and matting is needed. In make-up foundations, lotions and creams, SpectrAl PC-401 provides a soft focus effect which hides skin imperfections such as wrinkles while allowing natural skin tone to be projected and minimizing shine. In powders, SpectrAl PC-401 can provide both soft focus and anti-caking functionality.
Customer Audit Days - Rheinfelden
- CAB-O-SIL TS 622: treated fumed silica for silicone sealants
- CAB-O-SIL Fumed Silica in Unsaturated Polyester Resin
Product Data Sheet
White PapersFind more Downloads
- CAB-O-SIL® TS-610 MSDS: English - Japan
- CAB-O-SIL® TS-610 MSDS: polski - Europe
- CAB-O-SIL® TS-610 MSDS: Português - Brazil GHS
- CAB-O-SIL® TS-610 MSDS: English - Brazil GHS
- CAB-O-SIL® TS-610 MSDS: 中文 - China GHS