Have a Question?Contact Us
CAB-O-SIL Fumed Silica in Unsaturated Polyester Resin
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
CAB-O-SIL® fumed silicas are used as rheological control agents in a variety of liquid resin formulations. Our products control viscosity, thixotropy, flow, sag resistance and sedimentation.
Download this brochure to find out how our CAB-O-SIL fumed silicas can be used in unsaturated polyesters. Potential applications include laminating resins, gel coats, pastes, putties, tooling resins, adhesives and other formulations.
The brochure also includes topics such as:
- Selection of the proper grade for your application
- Mixing and dispersion
- Effects of various components on the particle network
- Regulatory status
This information is applicable to vinyl ester resins, as well as the various classes of polyesters and their blends.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
Customer Audit Days - Rheinfelden
American Coatings Show
To request a brochure describing Cabot's full portfolio of toners products, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EU-US Pharmacopoeia Residual Solvents - CAB-O-SIL® M-5P, M-5DP
- Storage Information: CAB-O-SIL® Fumed Silica
- Pesticide Formulations - Use of CAB-O-SIL® Fumed Silica
- Animal Feed: CAB-O-SIL® Silca Products
- Toy Safety EN (71-3) - CAB-O-SIL® Untreated Fumed Silicas
- EU Directive 2011/65/EC(RoHS): Silicas and Aluminas
- U.S. FDA Food Applications Status - SpectrAl® Products
- World Anti-Doping Code (WADA) CAB-O-SIL® Products
- U.S. Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA): CAB-O-SIL® Products