REACH in non-EU countries
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
The Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of December 18, 2006 on the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) requires manufacturers and/or importers of chemicals into the European Union to register those substances. All substances manufactured or imported in excess of 1 tonne per year will be subject to registration except certain natural substances which are exempt.
Cabot is pleased to offer a full range of REACH compliant masterbatches for importation into Europe.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding