Plastic pipes have several advantages over more conventional materials such as steel, concrete or copper. Consequently, they are used in a large number of industrial, agricultural and construction applications.
Cabot's black masterbatches have been developed to provide the technical performance demanded by the manufacturers of the different types of pipes. This is achieved by selection of the appropriate carbon black, additive package and carrier system, together with use of state-of-the-art mixing technology.
Our masterbatches have excellent dispersion and surface smoothness characteristics and will meet the necessary weathering, thermal resistance and mechanical properties demanded.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters