Moulded products are a diverse group of plastics products that use a mould to obtain a desired size and shape. Cabot manufactures black, white and additive masterbatches for a variety of thermoplastic moulding applications, primarily automotive, electrical/electronics, household appliances and blow moulded containers.
These masterbatches are designed to meet a particular performance balance in terms of the 5 key performance criteria important to the moulded thermoplastic applications:
- colour strength,
- blue tone,
- UV stability,
- pigment dispersability,
- masterbatch dilutability.
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters