PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
Commission Directive 2007/19/EC (4th amendment of Directive 2002/72/EC relating to plastics materials and articles intended to come into contact with food) now has "new purity requirements for carbon black".
These applied on 1st May 2008.
CABOT has a full range of food contact compliant black masterbatches. Food contact compliant PLASBLAK® masterbatches are available in most masterbatch resins for ALL relevant applications.
More details? Click on the attached pdf.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding