Jacketing provides power and telecommunication cables with a protective layer against mechanical shocks, chemicals, oils, and weathering exposure. It also provides waterproofing properties. Most cable jacketing is made of polymeric material.
Cabot offers a range of masterbatches for cable jacketing applications. These products offer excellent coloration performance, weathering characteristics and thermal stabilization, and help manufacturers process cable jacketing smoothly.
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters