Cabot is a leading manufacturer of black masterbatches, and a major supplier of white and additive masterbatches. Designed for the plastics converting industry, our plastic additives and pigment concentrates are marketed under the trademarks PLASBLAK®, PLASWITE®, PLASADD® and PLASGREY®.
Cabot masterbatches include industry-standard and application-focused products as well as masterbatches tailored for individual customer needs. Plastics formulators rely on Cabot masterbatches for a variety of thermoplastic polymer applications, including:
- Cable jacketing
Cabot has manufactured masterbatches since 1961 and today operates two plants in Europe (Belgium), one in the Middle East (Dubai) and one in Asia (Tianjin). The plants in Europe and Asia are ISO9001:2000-certified and our Dubai plant is ISO9001-2008-certified.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding
- Masterbatches for Film Applications
- Influence of Black and White Masterbatches on the Tack Performance of PIB Used in Silage Stretchwrap Films