Have a Question?Contact Us
Aqueous Dispersed Pigments for Single Pass, High Speed Commercial Inkjet Printing
Product Line: Inkjet Colorants
This Cabot presentation provides an overview of the commercial printing trends. It reviews the opportunities for inkjet; dye versus pigment; and aqueous pigment dispersion chemistries. It also discusses the performance of surface modified pigments, as well as our views on using colorants in high speed commercial printing applications.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- NIP18 Presentation: Coagulation Kinetics of Surface Modified Pigment Particles
- NIP20 Presentation: Titration of Surface Modified Pigment Particles
- NIP16 Presentation: Surface Modified Color Pigments
- NIP16 Paper: Surface Modified Color Pigments
- NIP18 Paper: Coagulation Kinetics of Surface Modified Pigment Particles
- Pigments for Inkjet Applications