Specialty carbon blacks: is there more to it than color?
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
Carbon black is used in plastics to enhance of number of functionalities:
- Color strength or jetness
- Blue undertone
- Opacifying/covering/hiding powerµ
- UV stability
in a wide range of applications:
- Automotive parts
- Underground power cables
- HDPE pressure pipes
- Agricultural films
- Optical cable jackets
- ESD resistant packaging
- Polyester fibers
Follow the full Flash presentation here!
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Valmez ISO 14001:2005 certificate
- Kosher Status-Monarch® 4750, Cabot Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4350 Franklin, LA (U.S.)
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4750 Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Valmez ISO 18001:1999 certificate