CAB-O-SIL HP60 a highly efficient fumed silica for composites
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
CAB-O-SIL HP-60 is a high purity, untreated, hydrophilic fumed silica of 200 m²/g surface area, specifically developed to be the most efficient rheology modifier for unsaturated polyester resins. Download our two-page flyer to learn more about this product.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions - Introduction
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Industrial Coatings
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions General Benefits
- Fumed Metal Oxides Selection Guide for Coatings
- CAB-O-SIL® Fumed Silica in Epoxy Coatings
- Hydrophilic Fumed Silica in High Solids Polyester Coatings
- Fumed silica and fumed alumina in coatings applications