CAB-O-SIL Fumed Silica in Unsaturated Polyester Resin
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
CAB-O-SIL® fumed silicas are used as rheological control agents in a variety of liquid resin formulations. Our products control viscosity, thixotropy, flow, sag resistance and sedimentation.
Download this brochure to find out how our CAB-O-SIL fumed silicas can be used in unsaturated polyesters. Potential applications include laminating resins, gel coats, pastes, putties, tooling resins, adhesives and other formulations.
The brochure also includes topics such as:
- Selection of the proper grade for your application
- Mixing and dispersion
- Effects of various components on the particle network
- Regulatory status
This information is applicable to vinyl ester resins, as well as the various classes of polyesters and their blends.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions - Introduction
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Industrial Coatings
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions General Benefits
- Fumed Metal Oxides Selection Guide for Coatings
- CAB-O-SIL® Fumed Silica in Epoxy Coatings
- Hydrophilic Fumed Silica in High Solids Polyester Coatings
- Fumed silica and fumed alumina in coatings applications