Molding: General Application Guide
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
Injection molding of polymers is a cyclic process of forming plastic into a desired shape. The thermoplastic material is heated to increase flow properties, forced under pressure into a cavity where the material is cooled, and ejected in its final form.
Injection molding has a number of process variables that could affect the final part's surface appearance or mechanical properties. The three main variable types in the injection molding process are pressure variables, temperature variables, and time variables.
Click on the pdf to get all the information on this manufacturing process.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Valmez ISO 14001:2005 certificate
- Kosher Status-Monarch® 4750, Cabot Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4350 Franklin, LA (U.S.)
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4750 Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Valmez ISO 18001:1999 certificate