EU Directive 76/769/EEC: PFOS and PFOA - Carbon Blacks
Type: Product Regulatory
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
While Cabot does not test its carbon black products for the presence of PFOS or PFOA, these substances are not used in the manufacturing or processing operations for carbon black products, and therefore PFOS and PFOA are not expected to be present in concentrations above the threshold limits.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
EU REACH Regulatory
- EU REACH Chemical Policy - Carbon Black Products
- EU REACH Chemical Policy - Carbon Blacks Products: español
- EU REACH CB PBX and LITX
- EU REACH Chemical Policy - Carbon Black Products: português
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4750 Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Kosher Status-Monarch® 4750, Cabot Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- EMPEROR® 1800 Product Introduction and Formulation Guide
- Specialty Carbon Black for Plastics - Product Selection Guide
- High Color Black for Acrylic Polyester Blend Coatings