EU Directive 76/769/EEC: PFOS and PFOA - Carbon Blacks
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
While Cabot does not test its carbon black products for the presence of PFOS or PFOA, these substances are not used in the manufacturing or processing operations for carbon black products, and therefore PFOS and PFOA are not expected to be present in concentrations above the threshold limits.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
Product Data Sheet
- EMPEROR® 1600 and 1200 - Product Guide
- Carbon black Selection Guide for Coatings
- Medium Color Carbon Blacks in Polyester/Acrylic Enamels
- High Color Blacks for Polyester CAB Blend Coatings
- Conductive Carbon Black for Use in Acrylic and Epoxy Coatings
- High Color Blacks for Alkyd Enamels
- Low Viscosity Carbon Blacks in High Solids Saturated Polyester Enamel
- Low Viscosity Carbon Blacks in Solvent-based Acrylic Coatings