EU Directive 76/769/EEC Perfluorooctane Sulfonates (PFOS) - Silicas and Aluminas
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
While Cabot does not test its silica and alumina products for the presence of PFOS, these substances are not used in the manufacturing or processing operations for these products, and therefore PFOS are not expected to be present in concentrations above the threshold limits.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- U.S. FDA Food Additive Applications - CAB-O-SPERSE® Untreated Fumed Silica
- CONEG Model Toxics in Packaging Metal Content - Silicas and Aluminas
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC(RoHS): Silicas and Aluminas
- Toy Norm EN (71-3) - CAB-O-SIL® Untreated Fumed Silicas
- Taiwan ECS Nomination: Untreated Silica Products
- Taiwan ECS Nomination: Untreated Alumina Products
- EU Directive 76/769/EEC(PFOS): CAB-O-SIL™ TGC-190 and TGC-390
- Taiwan ECS Nomination: Surface Treated Silica Products