CB for Lead Acid Batteries
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
Carbon blacks are used in different components of lead acid batteries not only to give color and make a visual differentiation between the panels of the batteries, but also as an additive expander.
To discover the carbon black grades recommended in Europe for these applications, click on the pdf below.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Valmez ISO 14001:2005 certificate
- Kosher Status-Monarch® 4750, Cabot Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4350 Franklin, LA (U.S.)
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4750 Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Valmez ISO 18001:1999 certificate