Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
Geosynthetics have found widespread use in the building industry for environmental engineering, geotechnical applications and water containment. They have many functional uses including sealing, as a barrier layer, filtration, drainage, reinforcement and protection. Applications covered include Geotextiles, Geogrids and Geomembranes.
Detailed information is given about each application area. Tables are used to assist in the selection of the correct Cabot masterbatch, which depends on requirements of the final product. Performance information is given for each masterbatch.
Click on the pdf to download the full brochure.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters
- Standard Masterbatches for Molding, Extrusion, Film (English)