Delivering superior performance benefits for diverse applications
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
This brochure is a general introduction to Cabot's fumed silica and fumed alumina products. In it, you will find descriptions of the unique particle characteristics of fumed metal oxides, and their superior performance
benefits for many types of consumer and industrial applications.
The brochure also presents the way both treated and untreated fumed metal oxides are manufactured, as well as their functions and application areas.
The following performance benefits are also described in detail:
- rheology control
- free-flow and anti-caking
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions - Introduction
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions for Industrial Coatings
- CAB-O-SPERSE® Dispersions General Benefits
- Fumed Metal Oxides Selection Guide for Coatings
- CAB-O-SIL® Fumed Silica in Epoxy Coatings
- Hydrophilic Fumed Silica in High Solids Polyester Coatings
- Fumed silica and fumed alumina in coatings applications