Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
This brochure is designed to help you make the best choice of masterbatches for your end application in the moulding, extrusion, compounding and recycling markets.
The brochure includes a table showing the recommended grades for each of these segments, along with the most suitable grades for each dilution resin. Take advantage of the star diagrams, which illustrate key performance criteria.
This brochure will also help improve your knowledge of key technical terms for this application.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding
- Melt Flow Index