Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
This "Masterbatch Selection Guide for Irrigation Pipes" provides detailed information about Cabot's range of black masterbatches specifically designed for use in irrigation pipes.
Performance information on each masterbatch is given relative to important application parameters such as weathering resistance, processability and mechanical properties. Information is provided on end-user requirements, industry test standards and other matters relevant to the production of irrigation pipes.
The types of irrigation pipes covered by this brochure are:
- Drip irrigation tubing
- Drip irrigation pipe
To discover the full content of this selection guide, click on the pdf.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters
- Standard Masterbatches for Molding, Extrusion, Film (English)