Melt Flow Index
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
One of the properties most quoted for both natural polymers and masterbatches is the Melt Flow Index (MFI).
The same measurement is also referred to as the Melt Flow Rate (MFR) or Melt Flow Number (MFN).
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Masterbatches for Injection Moulding
- Masterbatches for Film Applications
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters