Masterbatches for Injection Moulding
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
Cabot's range of PLASBLAK®, PLASWITE® and PLASADD® masterbatches offers a differentiated selection for a wide range of injection molding applications.
Each grade has been specifically designed to meet particular performance criteria, as explained in the different sections of the brochure attached below:
- Black masterbatches;
- Black masterbatches for engineering thermoplastics;
- White masterbatches;
- Additive masterbatches.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
Product Data Sheet
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index
- Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters
- Standard Masterbatches for Molding, Extrusion, Film (English)