Film: Black Pigment Selection Guide for Polyolefin Film Applications
Type: Selection Guides
Product Line: Specialty Carbon Blacks
The aim of this brochure is to assist masterbatch producers with their choice of the highest value black pigments for polyolefin film applications.
To learn more, we offer you two options:
You may print and read the full brochure contained in this .pdf document:
Follow the animated training. At any time, you can replay, print the graphs, or come back to a previous element in the presentation. At the end, be sure to "test your knowledge."
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Valmez ISO 14001:2005 certificate
- Kosher Status-Monarch® 4750, Cabot Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4350 Franklin, LA (U.S.)
- Kosher Status-Black Pearls® 4750 Franklin, LA (U.S.) Facility
- Valmez ISO 18001:1999 certificate