Masterbatches and Conductive Compounds for Plastics Converters
Type: Product Literature
Product Line: Masterbatches
Cabot Plastics is the Masterbatch and Conductive Compounds Business, part of the Performance Segment. Cabot is a world leading manufacturer of black masterbatches and conductive compounds with a supporting range of white and additive masterbatches.
Cabot started manufacturing masterbatches in 1961. Cabot Plastics now operates 3 plants in Europe (Belgium and Italy), 1 in Asia (Hong Kong) and 1 plant in the Middle East (Dubai). The total capacity exceeds 100,000 tonnes and all current manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Masterbatches for Irrigation Pipes
- Masterbatch Application and Selection Guide for Agricultural Film
- PLASBLAK® Masterbatches and the New European Food Contact Legislation
- High performance materials for the automotive industry
- REACH in non-EU countries
- Masterbatch Selection Guide for Geosynthetics
- Standard Masterbatches for Film, Molding and Extrusion (Russian)
- Masterbatches for Moulding, Extrusion, Compounding & Recycling
- Melt Flow Index