Resin Tearing: A Polyester Gelcoat Surface Defect
Type: White Papers
Product Line: Silicas and Aluminas
This article is a reprint from the 40th Reinforced Plastics/Composites Institute, The Society of the Plastics Industry. It discusses the surface defect of resin tearing. The use of both hydrophilic and hydrophobic grades of fumed silica was found to control this defect.
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. If you do not have Acrobat installed, please download and install Acrobat Reader for free.
- Silicas and Aluminas ISO 9001:2008 certificate
- Rheinfelden ISO 18001:2007 Zertifikat: Deutsch
- Rheinfelden, Germany ISO 18001:2007 Certificate
- Rheinfelden, Germany ISO 14001:2005 Zertifikat: Deutsch
- Rheinfelden, Germany ISO 14001:2005 Certificate
- Jiangxi, China - ISO 14001:2004 Certificate: 中文
- Jiangxi, China - ISO 14001:2004 Certificate