Cabot Aerogel particles, also known as loose-fill or infill, can be used to insulate annular spaces of almost any or dimension. The particles flow like water and can be densely packed for long life, high performance use - with no settling, shifting or residual air gaps. Aerogel can be handled with the same installation techniques as traditional loose-fill materials for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
Click here for the Cabot aerogel particles data sheet.
Other Related Downloads
- Materials Performance article 2012
- PCI article 2013
- CoatingsTech article 2012
- Enova® aerogel for matte finish coatings
- Enova® aerogel for insulative coatings
- Enova® aerogel additives brochure
- Lumira® aerogel brochure - German
- Lumira® aerogel brochure - French
- Lumira® aerogel brochure